Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 5: Home Free?

I went to bed last night after a short amount of time in the hot tub at my mom's house. I try to do everything I can do so that I don't have to take many pills since they all have side effects that are hard to handle. I had some hot chamomile tea in a Korean tea cup. I was so tired, but I had a tough time staying asleep because of my achy bones. I woke up several times in the night wishing it was morning already so I could just get up.

When I got up in the morning, I felt like I had a new lease on life. I knew that if I could just make it through last night I would wake up on the other side of the hill. Of course I felt much better, but I also thought I was superhuman and overdid myself a bit. By the end of the day I had also developed several mouth sores that were intensely painful! I swished with my Magic Mouthwash a couple of times before bed. I didn't take any pills the whole day except my daily Synthroid and Celexa. I'm feeling good.

No comments:

The Last Lecture